Request a live Chat
Book your live chat 10 minutes after the start of your lesson.
This allows your students time to log in to the site, so when the chat starts, they’ll be ready to go!
Teachers – Book your chat with the healthcare workers using the form on this page.
Healthcare Workers – Filter the full list of bookings below by your zone and sign up by commenting on each booking, letting us know who will be there. Then add the chat to your diary!
Teachers – Booking your chat:
- You need to be logged in to book your chat
- Chats are 30 minutes long
- You can make one booking per allocated class
- We’ll confirm your chat booking with an email
- To cancel or rearrange your chat for any reason, please get in touch by email or phone ASAP. We need to let the healthcare workers know and allow them to get back to their day jobs!
- If you request live chats after the event has started we will try to fit them in, but cannot promise they will happen.
- The latest you’ll be able to book a live chat is 24 hours in advance; this allows the healthcare workers enough time to let us know if they can make it.
- There’s usually around 3 healthcare workers online for each chat. If no one is available at your booking time, we’ll be in touch with you to rearrange.
Healthcare Workers – To see booked live chats filter by zone and/or date below.
Help! Where's my live chat?
Visit the 'staffroom' during the event, the moderators will be here if you have a problem.
The room is staffed throughout event hours, 9-5 on weekdays, but please be patient if you don't get an immediate answer. You can only use the chat if you are logged in. If you can't use it then please email us: email@example.com with your question.