• Question: i find music and musical arts fun but what else would you need

    Asked by faye roberts to Arts Therapy Team on 22 Jan 2019.
    • Photo: Arts Therapy Team

      Arts Therapy Team answered on 22 Jan 2019:

      Richard. You would need to have experience of working as a carer as well as a first degree in one of the arts, usually the care working comes after the degree. Its important to have some feel for what it means to work and look after someone who might be dependant on your care.