• Question: Whats the subjects you need to study to be a radiologist

    Asked by ward11met on 31 Mar 2023.
    • Photo: Kate Knowles

      Kate Knowles answered on 31 Mar 2023:

      You need to study medicine at university first (5yrs) and so you need the GCSE and A-levels to get there (excellent GCSEs and 3 A or A* Alevels incl Chemistry)